REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Ocean Mammal Institute
Registration Information for
OMI Research Internship 2022
January 11, 2022 to January 24, 2022
- The number of students in this Research Internship Program is limited.
- Your application will be reviewed as soon as the registration form
and your $150 deposit are received.
- If selected, your space will be considered filled only
when full payment of $2900 ($2750 + $150 deposit) is received.
- Once all the spaces are filled we will no longer accept applications.
- In the past, we have received more applications than there were spaces available.
- The sooner you complete the application process, the better your chance of being selected.
The Application Process:
- Complete this registration form via the Internet. (Once you press the submit button at the bottom of the form your answers to the Selective Questions cannot be changed.) NOTE: Please make only one application with all requested information filled in.
(If you prefer not to register online, or there are errors in your application, please contact email@example.com)
- Pay a deposit of $150.00 using PayPal or with a check made out to OMI. Click here for Internship Payments
- OMI will review the application after the deposit and the registration form are both received.
- If you are NOT selected to attend the Internship your deposit will be refunded in total.
- If you are selected to attend the Internship your space will be considered filled only after full payment is received by OMI.
- You can pay the total due by PayPal (with or without a PayPal account), or with a check to OMI.
(NOTE: Only VERIFIED PayPal Accounts can send more than $2000 (total) per month.)
- Remember: You are responsible for your own airfare and food costs.
Ocean Mammal Institute is now offering a payment plan option! Below is our payment policy including our new payment plan option:
A $150 deposit must be paid at the time of application.
The first installment is a $700 payment made after acceptance into the program.
The second installment is a $700 payment, made at a point determined by the intern and chief operations manager.
The third installment is a $700 payment, made at a point determined by the intern and chief operations manager.
The fourth (final) installment is a $650 payment which must be made by October 31, 2021.
All payments are subject to the OMI cancellation policy as indicated below.
- If cancellation is received in writing on or before September 20, 2021 , your total payment, less an administrative fee of $50.00, will be refunded.
- If cancellation is received after September 20, 2021, only $1500.00 of the total $2900.00 will be refunded due to non-reimbursed condo expenses.
- If OMI has to cancel the trip, the total $2900.00 will be refunded. Airfare (or other incurred losses) will not be reimbursed by OMI.
Registration Form for OMI Research Internship 2022
Note: We are using an embedded Google Form for Registration below.
There are 8 screens to fill out with basic contact information about you, your school, and three references.
Please have names, addresses, phone and email information ready before you start this registration.
Be sure to scroll to bottom of screen and hit the NEXT button to get to the next screen.
If you have any trouble with your application, please let us know via email: OMICoordinator@gmail.com
Know that Whales and Dolphins are VERY Intelligent!
Back to OMI Research Internship
Back to OMI Home Page