Registration will be open soon.
Ocean Mammal Institute
Registration Information for
OMI Research Internship 2013-2014
January 5, 2014 to January 23, 2014
- The number of students in the Research Internship Program is limited.
- Your application will be reviewed as soon as the registration form
and your $100 deposit are received.
- If selected, your space will be considered filled only
when full payment of $2500 ($2400 + $100 deposit) is received.
- Once all the spaces are filled we will no longer accept applications.
- In the past, we have received more applications than there were spaces available.
- The sooner you complete the application process, the better your chance of being selected.
The Application Process:
- Complete this registration form via the Internet. (Once you press the submit button at the bottom of the form your answers to the Selective Questions cannot be changed.) NOTE: Please make only one application with all requested information filled in.
(If you prefer not to register online, please contact email@example.com)
- Pay a deposit of $100.00 using PayPal or with a check made out to OMI.
- OMI will review the application after the deposit and the registration form are both received.
- If you are NOT selected to attend the Internship your deposit will be refunded in total.
- If you are selected to attend the Internship your space will be considered filled only after full payment is received by OMI.
- You can pay the total due by PayPal or with a check to OMI.
(NOTE: Only VERIFIED PayPal Accounts can send more than $2000 (total) per month.)
- Remember: You are responsible for your own airfare and food costs.
- Cancellation Policy:
If cancellation is received in writing on or before 20 September 2013, your total payment, less an administrative fee of $50.00, will be refunded.
If cancellation is received after 20 September 2013, only $1500.00 of the total $2500.00 will be refunded due to non-reimbursed hotel expenses.
If OMI has to cancel the trip, the total $2500.00 will be refunded. Airfare (or other incurred losses) will not be reimbursed by OMI.
Back to OMI Research
Back to OMI Home Page